AGREEMENT FOR SALE
THIS AGREEMENT FOR SALE executed on this _____ day of ______,2005 BETWEEN name _______ s/o ____________Age__________, Place ___________,Village ________ Taluk ______________.House _____________( Full Address ___) here in after reffered as Party No1 And, ___________name _______ S/o________________Age________________, Place ____________Village ______________ Taulk __________________(full Address ) . herein after referred to as party no 2.
WHEREAS the Vendors are in absolute ownership and possession of property described as Deed No. _________________________,of Sub Registrar Office (SRO) _________________having an extention of________Acre _________cent ________ land as per the Deed, with the Survey No of ___________________________, with the extention measuring to ______ Acre_______ Cent so the total land is ______ acre ______ Cent Land in Village _______________ Taluk __________________They are the owners in possession of the property above e described land and purchasers have offered to purchase the entire extent of the said ,property with all improvements thereon , the assurences that it is free from all encumbrances.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES AS FOLLOW :
1. The Vendors agree to sell and the Purchasers agree to purchase the entire property described as the Deed No. _________________________of Sub Registrar Office (SRO) ____________________at the price of total Rs. ______Lakhs ( Rupees _________________only). , subject to a good and marketable title being made in respect thereof and the property being found free from all encumbrances, attachments, charges and other claims and demands .
2. The respective terms of the agreement shall be complied with by each of the parties before _____th _________ 2006.
3. The Purchasers have this day paid to the Vendors a sum of Rs._________(you can writ the amount) (Rupees ______Lakhs only ) as and by way of advance sale consideration.
4. The Vendors assure the Purchasers that the property is free from all encumbrances and agrees that they shall produce Title Deeds , Non-Encumbrance Certificate for the property since last fifteen years .,Possession Certificate, Latest land Tax Receipts , Location Sketch and all documents necessary for assuring the Purchasers of good and marketable title within the agreement period.
5. The Vendors further assure to measure and demarcate the property within the agreement period.
6. The Venders agree that the property contains : __________________(_Please writ the Plantation l details & if the building is there mention all the details i.e. building No________ KSEB connection NO________ , Water Connection Details ________& mention about the latest building tax receipt, Electricity Bill Receipt and if the price including the furniture & mention the furniture details.) of will not make any damaged for this items and keep it as normal way.
7. The Purchers shall pay to the Vendors pay the balance amount due towards sale consideration, subject to fulfillment of condition No. 4,5 and 6 by the Vendors. On receipt of the said payment the Vendors agree to deliver peaceful vacant possession of the entire property to the Purchasers.
8. The Purchasers agree that the balance sale consideration shall be paid to the Vendors on or before ______(please writ the agreemental last date for documentation)________ 2006 and the Vendors agree to executed and register the Sale Deed in favour of the Purchasers or their nominees on receipt of the said amount.
9. In default of the terms of this agreement by the Purchasers, the Vendors have the right to foreit Rs. ______ to _______ Lakhs from the advance paid by the Purchasers and treat this agreement as cancelled or can claim interest @ 18% per annuam for the delayed period on the outstanding amount . In default of the terms of the agreement by the Vendors the Purchasers have the right to claim return of the amount paid by them with interest @ 18% per annum , along with liquidated damages of Rs. ____________ lakhs(Rupees ___________________only)
In witness whereof the parties here to have signed this agreement.
VENDORS :Mr. _______________
Purchasers :Mr. _______________
In the presence of :
Witness (1) ________________
Witness (2) _________________
Witness (3) _________________
Number one real estate agent in kerala for buying and selling of properties
See our Website for ideal properties as your choice and Power saver electronic products
For quick response call - (91) 04829-283160, 282040, 09446822522
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org